Let's see, a quick update includes:
- we got the Volvo back (and it looks brand new - yay!)
- got to talk to Sarah for a few hours this weekend - yay! and see Bryan and Christopher! - double yay!
- missed Jackson's birthday party on Saturday (had the wrong date on my calendar - boo) but got to make it up yesterday and hung out with the little munchkin
- got a chance to lead at church again :)
- camera still in the shop :(
- Angus and Faye still feeling really sore from their accident
- Was able to fix my sewing machine by myself (yay for me!)
- got my mom to start watching Sherlock (yay for me again)
Christmas is coming up, which means that work is starting to ramp up (we take over our building Dec 23) and it's starting to get really busy and exciting. If you want to know about the building, here's some information about it!
As Vic has advised, here's a parting thought for the evening...
Stay classy, San Diego.